This delicious vegan, raw and gluten-free Avocado Ice Cream doesn’t even need an ice cream machine to make!
Author: Elephantastic Vegan Serves: 4
11⁄2 avocados 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 can (14 oz / 400ml) full-fat coconut milk 1⁄3 cup / 100g Organic Rice Syrup
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge over night.
- Cut the avocados in half, take out the pit and spoon out the avocado flesh.
- Put the avocado flesh in a food processor together with the lemon juice and blend until it’s a perfectly smooth avocado cream.
- Open the coconut milk can upside down.
- Save the coconut water for a different recipe or for a smoothie.
- Spoon out the coconut cream and whip it in a bowl with an electrical hand mixer until it’s a nice, softcoconut whipped cream.
- Mix in the Avocado Cream and the Rice Syrup and mix again until
- Put the Ice Cream in a freezer safe dish.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
If it is too hard to spoon out after 4 hours, let it sit at room temperature for a minute or two. Enjoy! Recipe by Elephantastic Vegan at http://www.elephantasticvegan.com/avocado-ice-cream