“It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.”
This course will help people in positions of responsibility and leadership to self-reflect and self-correct, and to remain constant, stable, neutral, present and responsive – even in the face of pressure, change and conflict.
The course consists of the following modules:
- The power to let go
- The power to be available
- The power to tolerate and accept
- The power to accommodate
- The power to discern
- The power to make decisions
- The power to face reality
- The power to cooperate.
- Increased inner stillness, confidence, clarity and calm
- Increased flexibility and resilience
- Enhanced intuition
- Increased your capacity to deal with challenging situations, change and stress
- Improved interpersonal communication
- Improved ability to listen, guide and empower others
- Improved productivity and ability to meet deadlines
- Enhanced overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Reduced stress and burnout
- Improved team performance
Who is this for?
This course was designed to empower people in positions of leadership. It is also available, in-house, to corporations and organisations, on request.
All Brahma Kumaris events are offered free of charge, in a welcoming, safe and non-judgemental environment. All are welcome! Donations are appreciated, but not required.
Please check our monthly calendar of EVENTS to see if and when this particular offering is available at a centre close to you. If not, and you would like to see it presented in your suburb, town or city or at your organisation, please send us a message via the form at the bottom of this page.
Brahma Kumaris is a registered non-profit organization NPO 066-100.
Administrative Head Office:
28 Judith Street, Observatory
TEL (+27) (0) 11 718 3001
SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES – such as a monthly calendar of events for the centre closest to you. * Required information.
We will send you a link to download four beautiful Pause for Peace screen-savers, just for making contact!